Greetings to each of you my dearly beloved brothers and sisters in God’s name. Please read these twenty-one blessings rendered for you in God’s grace:
- May God’s love for the new year grant you joy and inspiration overcoming trials and tribulation with patience and prayer. His words state “Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit, serving the Lord. Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing in instant prayer” (Roman 12:11-12).
- May God’s love for the new year grant you shining light to see your way out of darkness, and a heart to give the light of knowledge for Christ. His words illustrate “For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of knowledge and glory of God (2 Corinthians 4:6)
III. May God’s love for the new year grant you a refreshing spring of soothing and thirst-quenching water uplifting your spirit. His words mention “For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessings upon thy offspring (Isaiah 44:3).
- May God’s love for the new year grant you great enlightenment of essence uplifting your soul. His words specify “Lo all these things worketh God oftentimes for man, to bring back his soul from the pit, to be enlightened with the light of the living (Job 33:29-30).
- May God’s love for the new year grant you a refreshing quality of life’s breath in all seasons to breathe freely. His words impart “Praise Him with loud symbols; praise Him with clasping cymbals! Let everything that has breath praise the Lord (Psalm 150:5-6).
- May God’s love for the new year grant you a compassionate flower of great growth inside your heart. His words transmit “Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful. He preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and He helped me (Psalm 116:5).
VII. May God’s love for the new year grant you space for flowers to grow in the rocks of your garden. His words communicate “He is green before the sun, and His branch shooteth forth in His garden. His roots are wrapped about the heap, and seeth the place of stones (Job 8:16-17).
VIII. May God’s love for the new year grant you radiance of goodness as your natural existence of life. His words convey “O give thanks unto the Lord, for He is good: for His mercy endureth forever. Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy; (Psalm 107:1-2).
- May God’s love for the new year grant you great relationship and a beautiful wife, husband and family. His words deliver “Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder (Matthew 19:6).
- May God’s love for the new year grant you treasures of beautiful thoughts and inspiration. His words disseminate “Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal. But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also” (Matthew 6:19-21).
- May God’s love for the new year grant effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity in your profession enhancing your career, with authority and responsibility, thus, uplifting your existence. His words broadcast “Therefore I say unto you, what things so ever ye desire, when ye pray, believe ye receive them, and ye shall have them (Mark 11:24).
XII. May God’s love for the new year grant you beautiful moonshine and stars reflecting on a quiet lake. His words present “When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars which thou hast ordained, what is man, that thou art mindful of him? (Psalm 8:3-4).
XIII. May God’s love for the new year grant essence of simplicity and smiles in your heart, and never bad dreams. His words bestow “He says “A merry heart doeth good like medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones (Proverbs 17:22).
XIV. May God’s love for the new year grant you great ancestral knowledge of wisdom with achievement. His words diffuse “And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God” (Ephesians 3:19).
- May God’s love for the new year grant blissful beauty like an aesthetic quality of autumn’s leaves. His words spread “And he shall be like a tree planted by rivers of water, that bringeth forth fruit in his season; his leaves also shall not wither and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper (Psalm 1:3).
XVI. May God’s love for the new year grant you better days outshining the best experienced in the past. His words render “If a man is in Christ, he is a new creature, old things have passed away; behold all things have become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).
XVII. May God’s love for the new year grant you strength and unity resonating from His love. His words disperse “Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment (1 Corinthians 1:10).
XVIII. May God’s love for the new year grant you essence of love twinkling from stars as the red sunset. His words submit “God made two great lights. The greater ruleth the day and lesser the night. He made stars also (Genesis 1:16).
XIX. May God’s love for the new year grant warmth from coldness and fog like a blazing fire. His words vest “And when ye see the south wind blow, ye say, there will be heat; and it cometh to pass” (Luke 12:55).
- May God’s love for the new year grant you innate love of nobleness your perfect state of life. His words dispense “And we have known and believed the love that God hath for us. God is love; and he the dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him” (1 John 4:16).
XXI. May God’s love for the new year grant shelter, food, and clothing for you and your offspring. His words provide “And having food and clothing, with these we shall be content” (1 Timothy 6:8)
Thank you very much my dear brothers and sisters for reading. May the new year provide a strong sense of self overcoming and surviving all tribulations with His love and blessings. Please have an awesome and prosperous 2020 in God’s grace, don’t forget to pray without ceasing, stay encouraged, be strong, inspired, ingenious, resilient, and blessed always!
© Dr. Amb. Prof. Joseph S. Spence, Sr. January 1, 2020 (Epulaeryu Master)
Senior Advisor to the Founder of Motivational Strips Poetry Platform (Oman)
Ambassador of Humanity (Morocco)
Peace-Man Award (Morocco)
World Poetry Star, World Nation Writers Union (Kazakhstan)
Ambassador De Literature (Oman)
Poetry Bard (UK)
Independent Poetry Laureate (USA)
Who’s Who in Poetry (USA)
Pentasiv B World Friendship Poetry Poet (Philippines)
Poetry Gold Medal Honor (Nigeria, Africa)
Poetry Ambassador Medal (USA)
Master of Creative Impulse, Philosophique Poetica (India)
Ambassador of Human Rights, Diplomacy, and World Peace (Indonesia)
Biography of Joseph S. Spence, Sr.
Joseph S. Spence, Sr., has authored seven poetry books, and invented the “Epulaeryu Poetry, Linking Pin Sonnet, and Seventh Heaven,” poetic forms. His writings have appeared globally in forums such as: journals, anthologies, magazines, ezines, the U. S. Army, newspapers, et al. He retired from the U.S. Army as an officer, and was given the name “Apollo,” the Greek mythical god of poetry and music, by his military comrades for appreciation of his poems. He has taught at Bryant and Stratton University, Milwaukee Area Technical College, the American Baptist College, Wisconsin, and is a Goodwill Ambassador for Arkansas, USA. He has electrified audience around the world with his inspirational poetic words, and has received many poetry awards including: Noble Star for Literature 12/2018, Living Legend of the 21st Century 5/2019, International Peace Award 7/2019 (India); Literary Gold Badge 5/2109 and Ambassador De Literature 6/2109 (Oman); Gold Medal of Honor 5/2109 (Nigeria), Poetry Ambassador Medal, Independent Poet Laureate, Who’s Who in Poetry, Numerous Editor’s Choice Awards (USA); and Poetry Bard (UK). He is a professional book reviewer who has reviewed and posted over 50-book reviews in various mediums. He has membership in various global scholastic honor societies, served as poet-in-residence for Saint Andrews Scottish Society, and is a member of the Scottish poetry bard, Robert Burns Club, Milwaukee. He is the chief advisor to the founder, Shiju H. Pallithazheth, of the largest worldwide poetry forum, “Motivational Strips,” which is dedicated to uplifting humanity with inspirational poetic words. His poems have been published in the following languages: Chinese, French, Polish, Spanish, Japanese, Arabic, Jamiekan Patwa/Patois, Scottish Gaelic, Nigerian Yoruba, Bengali, Assam, and Hindi. He studied English Literature, Creative Writing, Africology, and Poetry at University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, loves historical poems based on his worldwide travels, and resides in Wisconsin, USA.